Best Anti-Cheat Plugin?

Cyentw's Avatar Cyentw9/10/13 8:57 pm
1 emeralds 460 1
9/10/2013 9:09 pm
DtigerCSK's Avatar DtigerCSK
Hello! I've been helping set up a server *coming soon to PMC :3* with a slight issue. First of all, players get kicked for doing things which they have not done when they are not OPs. (usually a 'sprint' or 'water walk' hack) The server is generally lag free, so I'm not quite sure what is causing this.

On another note, a player joined the other day with the name as one of our admins. 2 others then joined, and he was able to op them, somehow. They then destroyed the spawn.

TL;DR: what I'm saying is, our anti cheat works too well and yet not enough. Does anyone have a link to a *good* anti cheat plugin for bukkit?
Cyentw
Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer