1

Builder needed! And get Admin rank!

MC_Reveru •3/19/12 7:13 am
•
249
•
3/19/2012 10:00 am
Hey guys!

I have made a minecraft server!
I'm using Mod: Craftbukkit: 1.2.3
I really need a good builder for the server...
I will make a backup, so I'll just ban you and back it up if you grief.

I expect a skilled everyday builder.
I will give you creative mode.
If you want to help me build my server please do the following:

Send me pictures of creations that you have built.
The pictures should be taken using snapshot (f2) in minecraft.
The pictures will not be accepted if it comes from your or others' website.
PM me or reply with the pictures.
Also write:

IGN:
Age:
Country:

I will PM you the server IP if you get chosen.
Also, if I like your creations I will give you admin rank on the server!
Posted by
MC_Reveru
Level 21 : Expert Architect
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

13

crumrill
• 03/19/2012 10:00 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
I'll help out.
IGN: Crumrill
Age: 14
Country: The USA
yeah...
1
Xephos16
• 03/19/2012 9:57 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
last one
1
Xephos16
• 03/19/2012 9:56 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
and another few pics
1
Xephos16
• 03/19/2012 9:56 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
HI i might want the job.
Age: 16
Country: Uk

Ign: TheExpertBuild
1
Mrlowbehigh
• 03/19/2012 9:45 am
• Level 22 : Expert Nerd
Can i help out i am good with redstone statues, airports,castles,moats,skyscrapers, mostly good at building evevrything there is to build
1
xXcasual-linkXx
• 03/19/2012 9:28 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
PM me
1
xXcasual-linkXx
• 03/19/2012 9:27 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
xXcasual_linkXx (cont.)
1
xXcasual-linkXx
• 03/19/2012 9:25 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN:xXcasual_linkXx
Age:13
CountryUSA
1
yerki1997
• 03/19/2012 8:33 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Hunter
IGN: bigyerks
Age:15
Country:England
1
ben88834
• 03/19/2012 8:34 am
• Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
wheres ur 5 pictures?
1
NoobLex
• 03/19/2012 8:30 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
Can i help out? (:
1
jostar74
• 03/19/2012 7:58 am
• Level 29 : Expert Taco
if you weren't so strickt on everything then you would have a lot more people trying out
1
ben88834
• 03/19/2012 8:23 am
• Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Ikr but apart from the build pics i'd apply but i dont take many pictures on minecraft just dont feel the need to.
1

Welcome