1
Hey All
I have tried making a bukkit server for a few days now, because we wanna use world edit.
But for some reason it does not work
it says lost connection on the server and in MC it just goes on saing Joining server for both when I join aswell as my friends.
We are using hamachi to join. and I have been through all the settings.
We are using the Hamachi ip, and we have also tried adding 25565 to the back of it
Hope someone can help us.
Thanks
I have tried making a bukkit server for a few days now, because we wanna use world edit.
But for some reason it does not work
it says lost connection on the server and in MC it just goes on saing Joining server for both when I join aswell as my friends.
We are using hamachi to join. and I have been through all the settings.
We are using the Hamachi ip, and we have also tried adding 25565 to the back of it
Hope someone can help us.
Thanks
2
yes offcause. But that doesnt help either.
We are used to play in mojangs own server program with no problems
We are used to play in mojangs own server program with no problems
have you tryed your actual ip?
it is easy to find just type in on any searchengine what is my ip?
it is easy to find just type in on any searchengine what is my ip?
