1

Bungee Help

Server077 •4/2/14 9:59 am
•
124
•
4/4/2014 5:23 pm
Can someone make me a premade bungee server? I've been having a hard time with it.
Posted by
Server077
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Nagrasea Build Team
• 04/02/2014 5:47 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Server077,

Please note that in order to have a Bungee server, you must have an existing server to use as your lobby. Once you are to that point I can assist you with the literal setup of Bungee. If you have any questions or concerns please private message me, thanks.

Cheers,
Tornado643

1
Server077
• 04/02/2014 6:19 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Im ready, i have 3 server I want to connect already. And i have just a folder for bungee.
1
Nagrasea Build Team
• 04/03/2014 11:19 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Sounds good, I believe you private messaged me your Skype. I added you so I await your response.
1
Server077
• 04/04/2014 5:23 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Can you respond to me on skype anytime soon?
1
Server077
• 04/02/2014 4:35 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Maybe even a link to one? I just want one with the start off stuff then I will add my servers from there.
1

Welcome