BungeeCord help?

ArcaneGamer-'s Avatar ArcaneGamer-9/10/15 7:45 pm
1 emeralds 134 2
9/12/2015 3:17 am
ArcaneGamer-'s Avatar ArcaneGamer-
Hey pmc, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with setting up bungeecord? I'm an experienced server owner, but I just have a few questions about bungeecord. I've looked all over google but I only came up with tutorials on how to install bungeecord alone on one server. I guess what I'm trying to figure out is how players can do the /server command on any server? Please skype me @ hospitajunkie if you can help me out. If you reply on here I might not reply until later.
ArcaneGamer-
Level 29 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/12/2015 3:17 am
Level 29 : Expert Modder
ArcaneGamer-
Oh okay thank you. I'll try setting my server up right now. I'm having trouble choosing hosts.
09/10/2015 11:07 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
BamBamAlicious
Ok, BungeeCord is a proxy, that allows players to seamlessly connect through multiple servers through the config.

In there are two major elements, the servers themselves, and the "global" network permissions. These are separate from your PEX or similar.

Servers are added at the bottom, and the global perm bungeecord.command.server I think is native to the default group, so just the installation and adding your servers to the config is enough for everyone to access /server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome