1

Can't change skin

Star_blinder •10/24/12 1:51 am
•
152
•
10/24/2012 8:21 pm
Hi I just bought a minecraft premium account
a few days ago.
I can change my skin but then a day later
it always goes back to steve
can I please have some help?
Posted by
Star_blinder
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
73

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

alexbeast12
• 10/24/2012 8:21 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Geek
There is a running problem in 1.3 that people's skins will change from the skin the person is wearing to the default Steve skin with no warning whatsoever. This is a problem for everybody running Minecraft version 1.3/1.3.1. I hope this helped.
1
Whoever01
• 10/24/2012 3:19 am
• Level 47 : Master Princess
You must play online, plus you go to your profile on minecraft.net and it will change! Offline users WILL have steve!
1

Welcome