1

Can't Decide on Network name

_DragonNoid_ •10/25/15 10:49 pm
•
139
•
10/26/2015 6:43 pm
Hi,

I am Alvin aka _DragonNoid_ and I am starting a minigame network. The thing is originally it was going to be named MelloCraft due to being very early in development and none of us really had time to think of something official. But after a few weeks, most of the development work is complete and now we are choosing an official name. Due to the pain of choosing and because forcing my staff to vote might end badly, I ask you, the community, to help decide. This is the current list of names I took from the top of my head:

List:
- MelloCraft
- The Cube
- Etheon
- Garelios
- United World of Minigames
- Mineplay

Vote for your favorite or suggest a name.

Best regards,
_DragonNoid_
Posted by
_DragonNoid_
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

avrona
• 10/26/2015 6:43 pm
• Level 40 : Master Explorer
Anything but things that have Craft or Realm in it.
1
_DragonNoid_
• 10/26/2015 6:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
i will add them to the list
1
teamfoley
• 10/26/2015 1:16 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
mineplay???
1
AloComet
• 10/26/2015 12:45 am
He/Him • Level 42 : Master Architect Explorer
If This was Huge Slot Server then called

United World Of MiniGames
1

Welcome