1

I can't install minecraft forge

Kehlerville •6/8/13 11:44 pm
•
512
•
6/9/2013 4:24 am
Hi. When I try downloading a mod with forge I delete META-INF from minecraft.jar but not from forge and extract everything into my minecraft.jar but when I load minecraft is loads, freezes and says "there was a fatal error setting up your minecraft and FML"
And yes I force updated before doing this
help
Posted by
Kehlerville
Level 21 : Expert Unicorn
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Death_Blade
• 06/09/2013 4:24 am
• Level 26 : Expert Taco
I have problems with it but can you get magic launcher for mac
1
Chocoback XD
• 06/08/2013 11:48 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Use magic launcher (google it)it puts forge/mod loader with one click,and you don't need to delete meta inf this way!
1
Woodilicious
• 06/08/2013 11:47 pm
• Level 37 : Artisan Blockhead
I'm going to follow this thread until you get an answer. I'm having the same problem.
1

Welcome