Can't join some servers!

OfficialVelocity's Avatar OfficialVelocity6/7/15 10:06 am
6/11/2015 5:20 pm
OfficialVelocity's Avatar OfficialVelocity
Hi guys, I have the IP, and the right MC version for these servers. Yet, when I join the server nobody talks, and neither can I, basically, it's lag. About 10/20 seconds after I join, the games kicks me out of the server saying 'Timed out'.
This has been going on for around 2 weeks now, and before that I had immense lag where I could join a build, but my blocks disappeared and chat was lagging behind. (A good 10 minutes chat-lag)

I have removed my mods, re-installed Minecraft, and nothing has happened. Please help me!

-Velocity.

If you need my Specs or anything, just post a reply in here and PM me.

Bump..
So, I can join a server called Woolcity, in 1.8 perfectly and talk, and build. But with a server called Cubed Creative & another server called TBS (The Block Society), I can't. It times out.

Message it says when I 'time out' on these two servers:
OfficialVelocity
Level 14 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/11/2015 5:01 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
poltercreeper
If its only those two servers then its an issue with the server's connection/performance, depending on which is the issue, the server owner needs to invest in a better internet connection or a server that can handle more than his current one
06/11/2015 5:20 pm
OfficialVelocity
I should have put this in before.. All my friends can play the server without any problems. It's only me with this.
06/11/2015 4:12 pm
OfficialVelocity
Hollus
OfficialVelocityHi guys, I have the IP, and the right MC version for these servers. Yet, when I join the server nobody talks, and neither can I, basically, it's lag. About 10/20 seconds after I join, the games kicks me out of the server saying 'Timed out'.
This has been going on for around 2 weeks now, and before that I had immense lag where I could join a build, but my blocks disappeared and chat was lagging behind. (A good 10 minutes chat-lag)

I have removed my mods, re-installed Minecraft, and nothing has happened. Please help me!

-Velocity.

Bump..
So, I can join a server called Woolcity, in 1.8 perfectly and talk, and build. But with a server called Cubed Creative & another server called TBS (The Block Society), I can't. It times out.

As said. It may likely be your internet but I am really unsure on how to fix this problem.

It can't be. I can join a server and it's fine, it's only those two servers.
06/11/2015 3:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hollus
OfficialVelocityHi guys, I have the IP, and the right MC version for these servers. Yet, when I join the server nobody talks, and neither can I, basically, it's lag. About 10/20 seconds after I join, the games kicks me out of the server saying 'Timed out'.

-Velocity.

Bump..

As said. It may likely be your internet but I am really unsure on how to fix this problem.
06/11/2015 3:13 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
It's most likely their servers if your friends also experience the same issue. Well, this is unlikely but could the server computer be positioned so far away, plus your combined internet maybe having poor performance? That would explain why some people from other places can connect, but not you nor your friends.
06/11/2015 3:08 pm
OfficialVelocity
Sorry, needed to bump this post! Edit in the desc.
06/07/2015 2:40 pm
OfficialVelocity
[quote="Johnzy"]Intopic: Maybe try searching google as there may be solutions.
Maybe search this with the EXACT same things:
"timed out" minecraft servers

Do NOT forget the "" as it will help alot

Offtopic: Poor you, my internet is this:
[img]www.speedtest.net/my-result/4415714081[/img][/quote

Looking...so far can't see anything
06/07/2015 2:05 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
Johnzy
Intopic: Maybe try searching google as there may be solutions.
Maybe search this with the EXACT same things:
"timed out" minecraft servers

Do NOT forget the "" as it will help alot

Offtopic: Poor you, my internet is this:
06/07/2015 11:45 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
How well do you connect to other things, then?

From the description it sounded like the connection... I suppose you could try the ^...
06/07/2015 2:37 pm
OfficialVelocity
What do you mean?
06/07/2015 11:41 am
Level 25 : Expert Pirate
FunkyKong
Have you tried re-installing Minecraft? IDK if it would work, but it seems to solve a bunch of problems
06/07/2015 2:37 pm
OfficialVelocity
Yes.
06/07/2015 10:59 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Almost guranteed your internet. If you can't shut down things, such as all downloads and intensive network-based activity, or upgrade the internet you are using, there isn't much you can do.
06/07/2015 11:30 am
OfficialVelocity
Turns out a couple of my friends are having the same problem. It's not my internet..
06/07/2015 10:13 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
Yeah, if you keep getting timed out your internet may be very poor. Check your download and upload speeds at speedtest.net
06/07/2015 11:30 am
OfficialVelocity
Looks fine to me.

06/07/2015 10:10 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Qwertss
How good is your internet? Do other games work, can you search the web without problems?
06/08/2015 9:37 pm
Level 43 : Master Creeper
Dr_Steve
If you try to connect to a MC server, and it said TIMED OUT, it is almost always related to slow connection
06/07/2015 11:25 am
OfficialVelocity
[b]Other games work fine, searching the web is fine. It's just joining MC servers.[/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome