1

Can't login to Minecraft Servers after updating

Hawkfeather •11/17/12 4:31 pm
•
89
•
11/17/2012 8:53 pm
I updated to Minecraft 1.4.4 this morning, and after a few hours I could not login to any servers. I use Magic Launcher and tried disabling all mods and it still doesn't work, I get this keep getting this error

Connection Lost

Failed to login: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL; http://session.minecraft.net/game/joins ... ssionId=67 66800410786706108 serverId=27e5e653945ab3eb5f2655c65e5375cc69891b65
Posted by
Hawkfeather
Level 1 : New Explorer
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

_Hype_
• 11/17/2012 8:53 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Bukkit has not had a stable version. They are in development of one.
1
djlost12
• 11/17/2012 4:51 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
This error has nothing at all to do with updating. This is the result of minecraft's authentication servers being down. It is a problem on mojang's end and there is nothing to be done about it but wait. A temporary fix for server owners is to set their server to offline mode in server.properties. I personally do not recommend this due to security risks.
1
TheDanOwls
• 11/17/2012 4:38 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Toast
Because those servers aren't updated to the updated minecraft yet.
1
Hawkfeather
• 11/17/2012 4:42 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
The servers are updated to 1.4.4
1

Welcome