1
Can some one customize me a plugs folder for bukkit?
i need some plugs done the following,
essentals core, groupmanager,factions,no cheat
graup manager ranks
Noob basic essentials commands and factions build allowed no tpa
Builder same commands ass noob and build allowed no tpa
Veteran tpa and all basics
VIP tp and most essentals
staff tp and all essentals 3 homes allowed and ranks
overload all commands
admin all commands
essentals core, groupmanager,factions,no cheat
graup manager ranks
Noob basic essentials commands and factions build allowed no tpa
Builder same commands ass noob and build allowed no tpa
Veteran tpa and all basics
VIP tp and most essentals
staff tp and all essentals 3 homes allowed and ranks
overload all commands
admin all commands
2
No one is going to make such a time consuming package for someone who cannot even use proper grammar or even make a simple list. Maybe put it in a simple and neat list with what commands you want each ranks to have specifically. Also, all the plugins you've listed have configurations that are specific to each server, therefore you'd need to have what kind of server you want to make and how much ram do you have dedicated to that.
I'll think about it if you do all that I've said above.
I'll think about it if you do all that I've said above.
