1

Can't update 1.9 to 1.9.2

Nyamaru •3/31/16 7:41 pm
•
220
•
4/2/2016 7:57 pm
I have a 1.9 server to play with my friends, and I wanted to update it to 1.9.2. So I downloaded 1.9.2, agreed eula. wrote ip in server properties, and even port fowarded. I then dragged the 1.9 world to the 1.9.2 folder and deleted the 1.9.2 world. When I started the Run.bat, it closed automatically. I updated java to it's latest version too. Am I doing anything wrong?
Posted by
Nyamaru
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
57

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Nyamaru
• 04/02/2016 7:57 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Thank you!!
1
coolyager
• 04/02/2016 2:32 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Network
The jar file is the file that ends in ".jar", like "spigot.jar".
1
Nyamaru
• 04/01/2016 4:52 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Which one is the jar again?
1
avrona
• 04/01/2016 5:55 am
• Level 40 : Master Explorer
You have to replace the 1.9 jar with the 1.9.2 jar in your server folder and that's it.
1

Welcome