1

Cannot fly in my own server :(

PrudentAura1999 •12/12/13 10:08 pm
•
555
•
12/14/2013 5:21 pm
Hello,
I made my own mine craft bukkit server and I was flying and everything was fine but then randomly i could not fly anymore. I checked to see if flying was turned off which is was so i re-activated it and tried to fly again but I couldn't. It is really annoying me that I am not able to fly around. The only plugin I have that involves flying is flyboots for one of my donator ranks which lets them fly slowly with specially crafted leather boots (there are iron, gold and diamond but he/she can only use leather).
Please help me.
Posted by
PrudentAura1999
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

13

Phlying_Jinxer
• 12/12/2013 10:19 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Well did you give yourself OP?
1
CrafterDragon
• 12/13/2013 12:54 pm
• Level 42 : Master Dragon
Obviously because he was able to fly before. Pretty obvious
1
jman0111
• 12/12/2013 10:22 pm
• Level 47 : Master Nerd
/fly
1
CivilizationLord
• 12/13/2013 10:06 am
• Level 34 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
1. Check the config file for the plugin to make sure it is not interfering.
2. In the console type "op" (no quotes)
3. In the game, type /gamemode 1

It should work...
1
EnixGaming
• 12/13/2013 12:48 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Network
could we get some more info please? What happens when you try to fly? Does it give you a message? can you do other commands?

It may be something in the plugin you mentioned, try using the boots.
1
EnixGaming
• 12/13/2013 12:55 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Network
it could of been removed though
1
PrudentAura1999
• 12/13/2013 3:34 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Yes I am/was Op and I get the message you can now fly!
1
EnixGaming
• 12/13/2013 3:39 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Network
ok check your console when you do it see what it says
1
JvanIOfMinecraft
• 12/13/2013 3:40 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
On the permissions plugin add the permission node *
to your accounts user now it should work also if you want another player to fly the node is essentials.fly
Try that Pm me if this doesn't work.
1
EnixGaming
• 12/13/2013 3:43 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Network
dont ever use that node. -_-
1
troopa44
• 12/13/2013 4:35 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Mage
PrudentAura1999Hello,
I made my own mine craft bukkit server and I was flying and everything was fine but then randomly i could not fly anymore. I checked to see if flying was turned off which is was so i re-activated it and tried to fly again but I couldn't. It is really annoying me that I am not able to fly around. The only plugin I have that involves flying is flyboots for one of my donator ranks which lets them fly slowly with specially crafted leather boots (there are iron, gold and diamond but he/she can only use leather).
Please help me.


Try opping yourself (go to text file 'ops' and type username) or go to server.PROPERTIES and tinker around there.

Hope I've helped

-troopa44
1
Zatharel
• 12/14/2013 8:54 am
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Moved to Server Halp.
1
Raid-Craft
• 12/14/2013 5:21 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Disable X-ray Mod if you are using it. It will stop you being able to fly. I had the same problem on my server but when i disabled x-ray it worked fine (Not saying you are using it)
1

Welcome