1

Cant post new server

thedumber •6/2/12 5:40 pm
•
156
•
6/2/2012 11:00 pm
i am trying to post a second server here on pmc but whenever i try to ulpoad a picture of it it just freeses/ keeps saying its uploading how do i fix
Posted by
thedumber
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

xWerd98x
• 06/02/2012 11:00 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
I have had the same issue... what I did was make the initial post without the picture, and then just update it right after. Worked for me a few times...
1
MiracleWhip
• 06/02/2012 9:11 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Hunter
Planet Minecraft can be a little slow at times but I suggest pressing (windows) Control + Alt+ Delete then opening the task manager, clicking processes and ending anything unnecessary just don't end explorer.exe anything else critical it should stop you from ending, if that doesn't work tell me and i'll come up with a new solution, send me a pm or email jaredmaymon@gmail.com !

Hope I helped!

~ maymonaise
1
spiritcrusher
• 06/02/2012 5:43 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Scribe
What else do you have running?
1

Welcome