1

Cant talk/build

PancakeXmachine •6/9/13 5:12 pm
•
108
•
6/10/2013 6:53 am
Ok so I've made a bukkit server and for some odd reason whenever someone new joins they cannot talk nor can they break blocks. I have tried everything i could and I have had no luck. Here are all my plugins- essentials, essentials antibuild, essentials chat, essentials groupbridge, essentials groupmanager, essentials protect, essentials spawn, factions, kits, modifyword, nicknamer, shout, timtheenchanter, votifier, world edit, worldguard. thank you
Posted by
PancakeXmachine
Level 10 : Journeyman System
6

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

_WinterBear
• 06/10/2013 6:53 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Bear
If you don't understand how to set up permissions properly, remove modifyworld from your plugin list.
1
PancakeXmachine
• 06/10/2013 12:09 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman System
Didn't work I put the modifyworld.chat and still cant chat
1
DtigerCSK
• 06/09/2013 6:52 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Pokémon
Add modifyworld.chat to the people you want to chat.
If you're not going to disable any specific actions, just give them modifyworld.*.
1

Welcome