1

Cant update to 1.6.4 :(

aperson123 •10/12/13 8:13 am
•
238
•
10/12/2013 5:03 pm
Well today I need your help. My servers hosted on multicraft yet I cant update And my host is too inactive. Plus, the craftbukkit 1.6.4 size is 14.5mb yet I can only put in stuff that is 2mb ;( Please help!
Posted by
aperson123
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Doggle
• 10/12/2013 5:03 pm
• Level 47 : Master Lad
Moved. Please post your threads in the correct section, thanks
1
Eeirail
• 10/12/2013 11:00 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
You just need a new host.
1
VeryMadCrafter
• 10/12/2013 10:08 am
• Level 70 : Legendary Meme
Open up MC ant then click 'force update' and enter.
1
RustyTurkeyBrain
• 10/12/2013 8:15 am
• Level 32 : Artisan Electrician
Connect with an FTP such as filezilla, download the latest version of bukkit to your computer and just replace the current bukkit in the server with the latest once, using the FTP.
1
Shadow_Anndroid
• 10/12/2013 9:08 am
• Level 25 : Expert Toast
this
1

Welcome