1

Chat problems

red166 •8/19/12 9:48 pm
•
172
•
8/20/2012 12:49 am
Hi. I just wanted to know if anyone could help me with this chat problem I have been having on a server where i really need to chat to communicate with people...

The problem started when I joined the server one day and I couldn't chat at all. After I re-logged onto the server I waited a bit in case it was just a spam bot protection plugin And tried chatting again But all it said was Please wait 1 second(s) between each message but I noticed that I could still do commands like /msg and things like that. For now i have been using /msg and skype (with my friends that have it) to communicate with them but i wouldn't like to continue doing that as it gets very annoying.
So any kind of help would be Appreciated

Thank you for reading/helping with this

-red166
Posted by
red166
Level 1 : New Explorer
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

red166
• 08/20/2012 12:49 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Ok thanks anyways
1
gamegirl22
• 08/20/2012 12:17 am
• Level 21 : Expert Architect
hm ask the owner to see check his plugins and there code some may be corrupt
1
red166
• 08/20/2012 12:10 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
And i never used it on the server..
1
red166
• 08/20/2012 12:09 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
The only "mod" i HAVE used but never really got attached to was nodus but i only used it like once
1
gamegirl22
• 08/19/2012 11:59 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Architect
It may be essentials chat acting up or a mod or texture pack that the server isnt compatible with
1
red166
• 08/19/2012 11:55 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
We had tried muting and unmuting but that doesn't work i also tried a bunch of stuff to :/
1
gramoobi
• 08/19/2012 10:31 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Toast
you need to ask the server owner sounds like its the server glitching...
1

Welcome