CJB Mod's with Bukkit Server: Help needed!

DoctorWoo's Avatar DoctorWoo1/1/12 4:17 am
1 emeralds 369 4
1/1/2012 4:55 am
DoctorWoo's Avatar DoctorWoo
I run a bukkit server that's running the latest version of bukkit and Minecraft, and recently we [the admin staff] update GroupManager. After this update, I [and admin and operator] am unable to use XRay, fly, or some of minimaps functions (key ones being mobs and players on the mob).
We do also have CFBanner, NoCheat, and kNoHax. All of the following are set up to allow certain groups access to the CJB's mod, but after that GM update, no one can use it period.
Any help on fixing this would be awesome! I had a heck of a time finding help online for this.
DoctorWoo
Level 54 : Grandmaster Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/01/2012 4:55 am
DoctorWoo
Ah, ok. I'm doing more looking into it, and I'm starting to see that that is the case...so the I'm thinking the swtich will come in the coming days.

But back to the task at hand: any idea about the CJB thing? XRay was ungodly handy for spying on the exact actions of suspicious players.
01/01/2012 4:52 am
Level 40 : Master Network
ZaphodX
I'm not sure exactly but group manager is looked down upon as being an archaic and defunct perms system that isn't as powerful or as well supported as the alternatives.

You could try using an older version of GM or making the switch.
01/01/2012 4:46 am
DoctorWoo
kNoHax and NoCheat actaully can work together, and the writer for kNohax does suggest using them both..

And although I cam considering the switch, what difference does it make?
01/01/2012 4:38 am
Level 40 : Master Network
ZaphodX
You shouldn't be using knohax and nocheat, they do the same thing.

You should also be using bPermissions or PermissionsEX instead of GM.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome