1

Click and hold

PhantomHD •2/2/13 1:34 am
•
62
•
2/2/2013 5:29 pm
It started yesterday I can't click blocks normally I have to click hold then drag to where I want to be. ( this is in the invo ) I can break and place everything fine but now I can't craft or anything in inventory
Posted by
PhantomHD
Level 1 : New Crafter
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

janidorr
• 02/02/2013 8:57 am
• Level 48 : Master Artist
Go to your Options and turn Touchscreen off. Hope it works!
1
PhantomHD
• 02/02/2013 5:29 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
THANKS A LOT
1
Jellyscent
• 02/02/2013 4:27 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Cake
Oh.. that happend to me too... try punching the mouse, or try to press your trackpad (if you have one) for a time... After then, restart your computer
1

Welcome