1

Command block code not working??

jonathanb987 •4/29/13 7:50 am
•
532
•
4/29/2013 5:03 pm
I am trying to have the command block output a current with a comparator when the nearest player in a 20 block radius has 4 xp. I have a clock that is updating the command block. When I do not even have any xp it is on. It seems as if it is ignoring the minimum level and just looking at the radius. Here is my command:

/testfor @p[ml=4,r=20]

Why isn't it working? Am I missing something?
Posted by
jonathanb987
Level 27 : Expert System
31

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

SlaimCraft
• 04/29/2013 4:03 pm
• Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect
Yeah you've mixed up the order there a bit, should be /testfor @p[lm=4,r=20]
1
jonathanb987
• 04/29/2013 5:03 pm
• Level 27 : Expert System
Wow thanks. Let me see if it works.
1
RyGuy147
• 04/29/2013 4:02 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
..........
1
Mayoz
• 04/29/2013 3:53 pm
• Level 29 : Expert System
Try without the /
1
jonathanb987
• 04/29/2013 3:50 pm
• Level 27 : Expert System
Help?
1

Welcome