I am getting errors like this in my console:
"at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[custom.jar:git-Spigot-3d850ec-809c399]"
All plugins and the server version was updated during the time the errors were flooding console.
I have tried the Console Spam Fix plugin. Can somebody please fix? I have been trying to get help with this for a while but all everyone says is "try updating the plugins/server" or "get ConsoleSpamFix"
Is there anything else I can try?
Thank you.
"at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[custom.jar:git-Spigot-3d850ec-809c399]"
All plugins and the server version was updated during the time the errors were flooding console.
I have tried the Console Spam Fix plugin. Can somebody please fix? I have been trying to get help with this for a while but all everyone says is "try updating the plugins/server" or "get ConsoleSpamFix"
Is there anything else I can try?
Thank you.
1
That looks like part of a stack trace, and a stack trace is usually shown when an exception is raised. With generally means that 'something' went wrong somewhere.
Instead of trying to limit the console spam you should fix the actual problem which is causing these exceptions to happen. Just hiding the errors won't make your problems go away, or even risk making things worse.
Start by checking which plugin is causing this, check the full stacktrace for clues as to the reason. Then try to fix that. It could be caused by a misconfiguration, the plugin could be out of date, etc.
Instead of trying to limit the console spam you should fix the actual problem which is causing these exceptions to happen. Just hiding the errors won't make your problems go away, or even risk making things worse.
Start by checking which plugin is causing this, check the full stacktrace for clues as to the reason. Then try to fix that. It could be caused by a misconfiguration, the plugin could be out of date, etc.
