1

Could anyone test my new Automatic Cobblestone Farm?

Strawberrypickle01 •1/24/14 8:11 pm
•
712
•
1/29/2014 9:47 pm
Hey, I need your help. Would you like to help me out by testing my new and improved automatic cobblestone farm? Let me know of any issues, bugs, glitches, or troubles getting the world to load! I would much appreciate it!

Link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ratorfarm/
Posted by
Strawberrypickle01
Level 39 : Artisan System
41

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

evanmoney
• 01/29/2014 9:42 pm
• Level 48 : Master Lad
Looks pretty interesting and complicated. Nice man!
1
Strawberrypickle01
• 01/29/2014 9:47 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan System
Thanks! I've simplified it just a few days ago. It still is very inefficient,but will get better soon I hope!
1
TheSioux7065
• 01/26/2014 3:21 am
• Level 30 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
Its okay
1
Strawberrypickle01
• 01/29/2014 9:27 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan System
Thanks for your input. I'm trying to work on the efficiency portion of it. Then it would work really well.
1
Strawberrypickle01
• 01/25/2014 4:45 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan System
bump...
1

Welcome