1

I could use some texture help.

MinecraftRemakes •4/5/13 10:31 pm
•
172
•
4/6/2013 2:55 am
I have been attempting to make a texture pack. I have all of the texture files in a Zip folder and when I put it in my textures folder, it shows up as a gray picture and nothing works.
Posted by
MinecraftRemakes
Level 29 : Expert Skinner
27

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

MinecraftRemakes
• 04/06/2013 2:55 am
• Level 29 : Expert Skinner
Never mind everybody, the problem is solved thanks to brp.
1
brp171
• 04/05/2013 11:52 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Ive made texture packs add me on skype and i could help u

skype:Brandon.patterson90
1
janidorr
• 04/05/2013 10:59 pm
• Level 48 : Master Artist
You directly select all the textures and their respective folders then zip it. Don't stick everything into a folder then zip it but instead take the files directly. Also to fix the grey picture there's a pic called pack.png that you can edit to make the display picture different.
1
MinecraftRemakes
• 04/05/2013 11:46 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Skinner
I'm not sure what you mean... :/ Sorry.
1

Welcome