Crash While Building Terrain

Xelemend's Avatar Xelemend1/11/14 7:14 pm
1 emeralds 308
Well here is the rundown. I have had this problem for a few days now and I have scoured the internet looking for a solution and have yet to find any. I nuked my .Minecraft folder and restarted fresh for 1.7.4. I can log in great, adjust the profiles and click the play button just fine. The launcher goes down (as it normally does) and the game window pops up. I can adjust the settings look at the snooper stuff and work with everything in the options menu. But as soon as I finish making a world and it starts to build the terrain, the music cuts out and I sit there for a few seconds when the game window goes down for a split second, comes back up with no text on it but the dirt block background and then it finally goes down while bringing the launcher back up but with no crash report pop up. I then try to run Minecraft on an older version (1.6.4) and the same problem persists. I uninstall Java and delete my Minecraft data again, reinstall Java and Minecraft and I go back to version 1.7.4 one final time, it fails again and so I click the Development Console and I copy all the text and put it in a Gist.

Here is the link https://gist.github.com/anonymous/3533f7ab19679f24cfd8

I have no idea what the problem is and I would appreciate some help.
I have posted on Minecraft Forums but apparently you have to get an admin to accept it or something and it hasn't been accepted.
Xelemend
Level 1 : New Network