Crazy World Textures Glitch Forge 1.12.2

PinkySL's Avatar PinkySL1/11/20 12:51 am history
1 emeralds 1.2k 6
2/7/2020 8:35 pm
PinkySL's Avatar PinkySL
Almost every time I join the game I get this crazy glitch on my screen that appears around me in the world. Sometimes it comes on right away, sometimes its gradual and sometimes it just randomly starts up again, the severity also differs. It makes the game almost completely unplayable and considering I am trying to build a roleplay its important my textures are working properly.

I am using Forge 1.12.2-14.23.5.2768
This is my mods list

All of my friends have the same mods, texturepacks, forge and yet I'm the only one with this problem why?

I've tried everything.
- Restarting my PC
- Restarting my Minecraft
- Re installing all my Mods
- Removing my texturepacks
- Re installing all my texturepacks
- Making my video settings the same as my friends who don't have this problem
- Clearing my playerdata
- Doing F3+T (which re loads my textures)
- It also still happens in both my server and single player worlds.
- Re connecting to the world
*edit - Deleting Optifine
*edit - Cleaning Computer fan to lower CPU Temperatures (It runs at about 60 degrees celcius)

Even after all of these things the problems is still there how do I fix it?
PinkySL
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/07/2020 8:35 pm
PinkySL
Not sure for certain but I think I know the problem, I was having issues with the temperature of my pc temperature and my CPU was reaching constant temperatures of above 85 degrees, a lot of the time it was sitting at 98.

We very quickly fixed this issue by adding thermal paste, cleaning the fan and making sure everything was as tidy as possible. However, the graphics problem was not solved and even after a while, the graphics were deteriorating even in other apps.

Amazingly though, I think after having a few weeks to fix itself the issue has resolved, so far this issue hasn't come back and in a way, I believe the CPU was able to repair itself which is pretty amazing.
01/18/2020 4:45 pm
PinkySL
I'm still having these problems has anyone experienced the same thing?
01/11/2020 11:20 am
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
have you tried not using out of date mods and removing resource pack?
01/11/2020 5:02 pm
PinkySL
Like I said above, I removed all resource packs, the mods aren't out of date exaxtly, for some reason the newer versions of forge don't work for me so these are the most recent versions of the mod which work with the forge I'm using. And like I also stated above ALL of my friends have the EXACT same mods and mod versions, same eact version of forge and same exact texturepack so they are not the problem.
01/11/2020 1:29 am
Level 32 : Artisan Fox
Pixus
I want to say it's an Optifine thing considering how it directly alters some coding relating to rendering, but I could be wrong. By any chance are you using any shaders, and what are the specs of your computer?
01/11/2020 3:46 amhistory
PinkySL
I've tried deleting optifine, I don't have any shaders on. What kind of specifications do you mean? I have 8G Ram, 5G Ram is alocated to minecraft.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome