I'm currently In Need of Builders!

Sync's Avatar Sync3/3/12 6:48 pm
3/5/2012 12:43 am
Diamonddozen's Avatar Diamonddozen
Hello everyone, You may know that I have been seeking a Team for my server, I Already have a Co owner, And A Head Moderator, Now I need some extremely experienced Builders, I Will be writing a form for you to fill out, Make sure to put your best effort into it, Or you may be declined, Here is the form, 1. Over all Building experience 2.What is the best thing you have Built? You can link a Picture or describe it 3. How long will you be on Daily? 4. Are you mature? 5. What type of Builds do you specialize in? 6. Anything else you want to share. That's about all I will need to know for now, If you are accepted you will be Private messaged, The maximum builders I need, Is Two, Thanks for your time, I Hope to get some responses.
Sync
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/05/2012 12:43 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Baconator
Diamonddozen
1: I am a pretty good builder. I just recently got good. My specialty is spawns.
2: The best thing I have ever built is a castle I am working on now. It is on AR87. The I.P. is ar87.ca if you want to see it just ask for Diamonddozen.
3: I can be on ALOT I just got my own laptop so now I can play pretty much from when I get up to when I go to bed.
4: I am very mature.
5: As said before I specialize in spawns.
6: I can also figure out who is the griefers of a server and I am pretty good with world edit.
03/05/2012 12:38 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
Mar0048
1. Over all Building experience Been Playing MC since alpha... Enough said
2.What is the best thing you have Built? I built this epic City when creative first came out too bad it was on my old computer and at the time i didnt know how to save my saves to another computer
You can link a Picture or describe it i dont have a link to the exact thing but i did help build a server called broscraft PM me for the link i dun wanna advertise
3. How long will you be on Daily? 2-3 hours weekdays 12 hours weekends
4. Are you mature? Yes
5. What type of Builds do you specialize in? Housing, Castles & Generic Builds
03/05/2012 12:32 am
Sync
Still looking for someone....
03/04/2012 8:22 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Giraffe
alanw249
1. Over all Building experience: well i have been on numerous build teams (lead a build team for a long time), distinguished member of mcserveruk, around 600 hours of mc gameplay ? and 827 servers which around 200 or so were build servers.

2.What is the best thing you have Built? ive built alot ................ a few of my best were eiffel tower, golden gate bridge, mew from pokemon (and a ton load more of pixel art im a pixel art fanatic)
3. How long will you be on Daily? around 5-10 hours ? (late night player)
4. Are you mature? yes very
5. What type of Builds do you specialize in? pixel art and landmarks
6. Anything else you want to share: not really ?
03/04/2012 8:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
wpd123
1. Over all Building experience: build spawns and anything necessary for servers
2.What is the best thing you have Built? I built the spawn of log town an awesome server it is a glass dome with glowstone lining and a log floor
3. How long will you be on Daily? 1-4 hrs
4. Are you mature? very
5. What type of Builds do you specialize in? large or builds with redstone
6. Anything else you want to share: not really but i would love to help build you an awesome server
03/04/2012 8:15 pm
Sync
I Need one more Builder!
03/04/2012 10:53 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
W4rdemon
1. Over all Building experience - i've been playing since alpha
2.What is the best thing you have Built? You can link a Picture or describe it - a cool dwarven city or a large bridge
3. How long will you be on Daily? 1-4 hours weekdays. 1-8 hours weekends.
4. How old are you? 13
5. Are you mature? yes
6. What type of Builds do you specialize in? Underground and Medieval
7. Anything else you want to share. Im pretty good with redstone too.
my ign is GilbertWaggoner[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
03/04/2012 10:53 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Edomien
1. Over all Building experience- Ranking in the "Crazy" status.

2.What is the best thing you have Built?- An amazing city on a small server. The owner and other mods were very impressed. It was better than the spawn says our players. I say "was" because the server was reset...

You can link a Picture or describe it. -Dont have one of the city but I have a nice tower for you too stare at.

3. How long will you be on Daily? -I am on Fridays-Sundays and some random weekdays.
I am on for as long as I need to be. If im at work building then Im on for FOREVER. So basicaly all you have to do is put me to work and I'll be on. I live in the
Central Time Zone of USA.

4. Are you mature? -I am 14 years of age and Im at the top of my class. So I suppose... Until my creativity comes into play. :P

5. What type of Builds do you specialize in?- Anything you want me to build. I also work with redstone.

6. Anything else you want to share.- If you ask me a question then I am likely to answer. Oh, I also like to set rules and I fix grief with ease. I also like to work with //farwand. It makes building so much easier
03/04/2012 10:30 am
Level 1 : New Miner
HannahCrockett
1. Over all Building experience: I have been playing minecraft since 1.7 and my friends all think I build amazingly so I would assume I have a lot of experience.
2.What is the best thing you have Built? You can link a Picture or describe it: A large diamond and iron block castle (over forty blocks in length on the shorter side)
3. How long will you be on Daily?:Up to 5 hours :--) though, on weekends most likely all day.
4. Are you mature?:Yes I believe I am (12 years) I am odd, but not in a immature way.
5. What type of Builds do you specialize in?:Large builds, redstone, castle and towers pretty much everything including spawnpoints, and I am very good at moding anything you don't want to be that way.
6. Anything else you want to share: I like building, I don't cuss (usually) I'm not exactly sweet as sugar but I get the job done with respect :--) (I'm like, lemonade, man)

By the way my IGN is HannahCrockett...So yeah... :--)
03/04/2012 10:00 am
Level 24 : Expert Geek
gncminecrafter77
I'm just getting good with redstone. I can build anything you need. I can build a light up rug with lamps NOT glowstone. I have built a hotel, a mansion and a Castle with watchtowers for admins on other servers.
(Reason I cant get the pictures because it wont let me post them )
Mature: I do joke but just like a normal person does.
Experience: since 1.6
03/04/2012 9:51 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
ringloo123
1. Over all Building experience : i have bult two adventure maps and helped on several others
2.What is the best thing you have Built? i have built many thing but on my own it would have to be the castle that you see below it is a work in progress but i can tell you its going to be awsome
3. How long will you be on Daily? 3-4 hours
4. Are you mature? i am very mature take things very seriously
5. What type of Builds do you specialize in? big builds temples, castles, ships/boats, and anything really
6. Anything else you want to share. I must warn you now that i can not do anything to do with redstone
03/04/2012 9:25 am
Sync
I Still need a few More Builders, Keep the replies up. I Really want my Server to be Ready for the Final release soon.
03/04/2012 8:41 am
Sync
I Already found one Builder, Now I have one more Builder slot available, Keep up the Replies! You might be accepted.
03/04/2012 8:29 am
jhocks351
1. Over all Building experience - i have played minecraft since alpha.
2.What is the best thing you have Built? You can link a Picture or describe it - an amazing pixel art stadium with 16 pixel arts and a huge picture of all of the staff on the server
3. How long will you be on Daily? 1-4 hours weekdays. 1-8 hours weekends.
4. How old are you? 13
5. Are you mature? yes very
6. What type of Builds do you specialize in? large buildings and creative ideas
7. Anything else you want to share. im friendly and very helpful!!
my ign is jhocks35
03/04/2012 5:21 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Darkan
1. Over all Building experience: 7-8/10

2.What is the best thing you have Built? City (kinda like Minas Tirith with Osgillath aswell) but with minecraft modifactions i did build some Trebutches on it but they didnt turn out as well as i thought they would

3. How long will you be on Daily? Weekend (6+) Weekday (3)

4. How old are you? 15

5. Are you mature? Yes (90% of time) unless with freinds

6. What type of Builds do you specialize in? MEDIVAL!!! docks, archery range, barracks, villages, towns, villages, bridges, city walls, houses, tunneling system, Underground tunnels (escaping/ambushing), mountain passageways (if the map is good enough)

7. Anything else you want to share: I am very inspired by LoTR / World of Warcraft structure and even some Runes of Magic structures, if you give me the chance i can and will impress you with my work. Please leave me to my own devices unless i ask for help i dnt work very well in groups i am a very "solo" builder
03/04/2012 5:18 am
tailspike12
i am a good builder been playing on minecraft servers ever since alpha
03/04/2012 5:13 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
SmokeGunner
1. Over all Building experience: I've built massive spawn cities full of lore and set in a roman/greek theme as well as historical roman mounments and some fantasy architecture. I'm good at creating lore for certain places and making it a unique enviroment full of culture, history, awsomeness and politics.

2.What is the best thing you have Built? You can link a Picture or describe it: I never tend to work on one building but build enviroments. My best enviroment would probably be the spawn town for the server Mine Conquest which is now gone after the map change so im afraid I cant provide any photos. Sorry. I will however PM you the web adress for the wiki I've made for it.

3. How long will you be on Daily?: If your american the time diffrence may be a bit of bother and I'm also quite busy modding and generally having a good time as well but I should be able to get on as much as I can.

4. How old are you?: 13

5. Are you mature? : I would say so, I have a good knowledge of most things and understand how they work etc.

6. What type of Builds do you specialize in?: I specialize in roman, fantasy, medieval, greek and reneisance architecture. I'm also good at building assassins creed freerunning type areas and quest dungeons.

7. Anything else you want to share: I keep an open mind and remain friendly no matter the person.
03/04/2012 5:22 am
Sync
That's a Nice Application, And I approve 100%, But the only Problem is, The time you can be on, I Really needed very active Builders to make sure this server will be Ready to be Released soon, I Will definitely consider you as a Builder, You seem Mature and knowledgeable in what you do, If I don't get any Replies that can beat yours, I Will send you a message Stating if your Accepted or not, Expect to receive the message in an Hour or So, Thanks for your reply.
03/04/2012 4:44 am
Sync
By the way, I Already have a Builder rank ready to give to who is Accepted, I Really need a few People to help me Brainstorm Ideas, Then complete them.
03/04/2012 3:52 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
minio81
BUILD:1.1 alfa i started with 1:1denmark without mods ive ended1.8 beta the project becouse i began i were half finnish with duchtland
PLAYTIME: 30-130 minuts daily
spelicasion: huge real world buildings
i will start the 8th of may
03/04/2012 3:43 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
CallMeVideo
1. Over all Building experience I'v built allot of stuff and ya
2.What is the best thing you have Built? You can link a Picture or describe it I'v built a city underground and we were a popular city and i'v built a city underwater called atlantis
3. How long will you be on Daily? Most of my day...
4. How old are you? 13
5. Are you mature? Level 8
6. What type of Builds do you specialize in? Houses (Normal) And sometimes motels
7. Anything else you want to share. RANDOMNESS HI
03/04/2012 3:43 am
Level 36 : Artisan Scribe
BigGuardian
1. Contributed to 3 adventure maps 2.A massive mansion/kingdom You can link a Picture or describe it 3. Whenever im needed 4.13 5. well im not immature 6. Redstone and castles and churches? 7. Uhhh.. Diggy Diggy Hole Giggity Giggity Goo
03/04/2012 3:38 am
FuzzyFireKnight
can i plz be builder with creative im really good at building houses
03/04/2012 3:25 am
Sync
Still Looking for Two Builders! Keep the Replies Up
03/04/2012 1:02 am
Level 1 : New Warrior
MinecraftBossYT
(
l
l
03/04/2012 12:56 am
CreeperSlayer306
Pick me please im a good builder
03/04/2012 12:53 am
Sync
Still looking for someone.
03/04/2012 12:00 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
MajestyCraft
1. Over all Building experience: Good (i guess)
2.What is the best thing you have Built? You can link a Picture or describe it: A massive spawn made up of silver and nether rack with water coming out of the corners inside. and build boards telling rules and such
3. How long will you be on Daily? 6-8 hours
4. How old are you? 12
5. Are you mature? very for my age
6. What type of Builds do you specialize in? Medieval theme buildings
7. Anything else you want to share. i do own a server and have experience with commands and such.
03/03/2012 11:52 pm
CreeperSlayer306
1. Over all Building experience: I can make hotels and cities. So im a good builder
2.What is the best thing you have Built? You can link a Picture or describe it: a 7-story hotel. I made it in 3 days and it has a pool nether portal and an owner room. It is really cool
3. How long will you be on Daily?: maybe 2-3 hours a day
4. How old are you? 11
5. Are you mature? yes, most people say im immature because im 11 but im MATURE
6. What type of Builds do you specialize in?: 2-3 story houses, hotels, and castles
7. Anything else you want to share. I have been to probably over 100 servers. I havent been admin or that stuff but i have made awesome houses on those servers
03/03/2012 11:45 pm
Sync
I'm still looking for people, Keep replying.
03/03/2012 9:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Coolboy2589
1. Over all Building experience - Im good at houses,jails. 2.What is the best thing you have Built? You can link a Picture or describe it - Giant Jail 3. How long will you be on Daily? 1-3 hours weekdays. 1-5 hours weekends.
4. How old are you? 12
5. Are you mature? yeah 6. What type of Builds do you specialize in? Pools.I can make them big! 7. Anything else you want to share. Im friendly and i love to build!
03/03/2012 9:35 pm
Level 40 : Master Scribe
andrewnguyener
1. Over all Building experience: Well, I've built stuff from giant spawn points to pixel art statues. So I have a general idea of about everything that can be built.
2.What is the best thing you have Built? Hard to say. I don't like critiquing my or any others work. I guess everyone has their own ups and downs. I guess you can decide whether I have potential or not.
3. How long will you be on Daily? Weekdays, 3-5 hours. Weekends, 6-15 hours.
4. How old are you? 13 years old.
5. Are you mature? Yes, quite. I don't like joking around for most of my time. I take things seriously and only joke when I want or need to.
6. What type of Builds do you specialize in? I guess anything. I can build with any kind of material seeming I make some kinds of patterns or designs with different blocks.
7. Anything else you want to share. Well, I'm Asian. I've played Minecraft since Beta 1.3. so I know plenty of things by now. I play a lot of FPS games.....and yeah.
03/03/2012 9:35 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
03/03/2012 9:31 pm
Level 24 : Expert Spider Rider
21EL33GGE8UJB
I sent you a private message and you never replied. Please reply
03/03/2012 9:29 pm
Sync
I'm still looking for someone, Please keep up the replies!
03/03/2012 7:59 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal
gut270
1. Over all Building experience:[/b] I've bee building for about a year and 1/2
2.What is the best thing you have Built? Ive built many things here are some of my builds http://imgur.com/a/CCxHx
You can link a Picture or describe it
3. How long will you be on Daily? almost all day on weekends and evenings on wednesdays
4. How old are you? 13 (almost 14)
5. Are you mature? I never meess around and i am very mature
6. What type of Builds do you specialize in? I specialize in medieval themed builds, giant dragons, castles, etc.
7. Anything else you want to share. I know many commands of many plugins, i also build on the VoxelBox
03/03/2012 7:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
The Bobster T
IGN:SilverBobster
1. Over all Building experience:I've been building in minecraft for about 2 years in solo,but i just got my full account about 2 months ago.
2.What is the best thing you have Built?:Well ive Builted about a billion houses but my best would be making aircrafts and houses the most part.
3. How long will you be on Daily?:about 1-5hours on weekdays and weekends 1-9,im usualy on during the weekends though.
4.14 years of age
5.totally mature
6.large houses/building but id perfer anything
7.I'm a round the clock 'Chap just looking for fun!
03/03/2012 7:32 pm
Level 28 : Expert Engineer
Jagerkampf
1. I've played minecraft since early Alpha but it has mostly been singleplayer and small group projects with friends.
2. I built a steampunk city in a mountain, I deleted most of the pictures but here are two.
[attachment=1]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
3. 1-4 Hours, usually between 6-10 GMT -6
4. 22
5. Yes
6. Steampunk builds, mostly underground stuff, some large airships and some houses.
7. I'm a quick learn for new plugins and such.
03/03/2012 7:06 pm
dolanarr
1. Over all Building experience - i have played minecraft for just over 2 years now and play singleplayer and multiplayer constantly.
2.What is the best thing you have Built? You can link a Picture or describe it - i built a huge mountain that was roughly 128 blocks high but would have been higher if the map would allow it. so me and 15 friends dug out a pit 750 x 750 then built the mountain very detailed and carved huge cave bases in it. it was a fairly difficult task but worth the time we put into it. i would link you a picture but unfortunatly my friend who hosted the server broke his desktop and isnt running a server anymore.
3. How long will you be on Daily? 1-4 hours weekdays. 1-8 hours weekends. it really depends if im working on something and if im in the mood. (which is often)
4. How old are you? 15
5. Are you mature? yes very
6. What type of Builds do you specialize in? caves and large buildings.
7. Anything else you want to share. im friendly and very helpful!!
03/03/2012 6:58 pm
snipingcat12
1. Over all Building experience. I LOVE building modern and medieval type builds! I try to do my best and i try to make everything look great! 2.What is the best thing you have Built? The best thing i have built has got to be a spawn in a server. It was ENORMOUS but i didint get any pictures.. Ill post some pictures though. You can link a Picture or describe it 3. How long will you be on Daily? Like, all day if you want me to. 4. How old are you? Im only currently 13, but i try to act as mature as possible. You can't really tell the difference between me and a 16 year old.. 5. Are you mature? Yes. Even with my age, i try to act as mature as possible like any other person would. 6. What type of Builds do you specialize in? Spawns. Modern Houses. Mansions, Castles. And many more. 7. Anything else you want to share. I would love to help you out. I really love helping people in any ways possible and this seems really great..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you consider me in helping you!
-Snipingcat
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crap. I remembered that i deleted my bin folder due to Minecraft problems. So no pictures. I very sorry..
03/03/2012 6:56 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Scribe
-abs-106-
1. Over all Building experience: I have been playing Minecraft for over 2 years singleplayer and multiplayer, survival and creative so other words I have quite a bit of experience.
2.What is the best thing you have Built? You can link a Picture or describe it:The best thing That I have built was a huge medieval castle along with two of my other friends on this server that is unfortunately not up anymore. It was at least 1000x1000. It was decorated nicely on the inside and on the outside. It took us about 2-3 weeks and there was 4 of us.
3. How long will you be on Daily? I will usually be on from 2-4 hours on weekdays and from 4-6 hours on weekends.
4. How old are you?I am 15.
5. Are you mature?Yes from what I have heard i am very mature.
6. What type of Builds do you specialize in?Large builds, Medieval, modern, and environment.
7. Anything else you want to share: I have probably played on over 30 servers and I have been admin on about 15 of them and high rank on the rest.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome