1

Custom mod pack not working...

PersonalUnicorn •1/29/14 1:48 pm
•
347
•
1/29/2014 3:48 pm
Okay, so me and my friends decided to do a custom modpack for us to play on together. I watched some videos and looked at the instructions on the technic website and I always hit this one problem. When I go to test the pack I just made, it loads minecraft, goes to the MOJANG picture, then just closes out and goes back to the Technic launcher. Any help, guys?
The mods I put in:
Bin folder-
forge for 1.6.4
Mods Folder-
Buildcraft
IC2
Thaum
Tinker's Construct
and rei's minimap.
Help is HUGELY appreciated.
Thanks, guys
Posted by
PersonalUnicorn
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

NewblyLance13
• 01/29/2014 3:48 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Mage
LogalicioustuffI'll send you the correct way soon. Iv'e made tons of Technic modpacks.

Could you send me the correct way too? I want to create. Modpack for me and my friends
1
gfsgdfgsdfgsdfgsfdgs
• 01/29/2014 2:28 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
dfadsadsfadsfadsfadfs
1
Da Creepa11
• 01/29/2014 1:51 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Creeper
Why Bin Folder, And maybe its bugged maybe research it more or somthing have you made many Mods?
1

Welcome