Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Help keyboard_arrow_right Java Edition

Create Forum Thread

Custom server crash

1 emeralds4 replies65 views
created 09/16/2019 7:35 pm by Ethos_x
last reply 09/18/2019 11:17 pm
TLDR: I created a modded server and my friend keeps getting a crash report.

My friends and I are looking to recreate the experience from an older mod pack called WildWest. After hours upon hours of research I finally was able to create a server with said mod pack. Except, one of my friends is unable to connect to our server. He keeps getting this crash report, and while I know it has something to do with inventory tweaks, I have no idea how I would go about solving this issue for him. He's not very technologically literate (I had to hold his hand while installing Forge and the mods even though there was a detailed ReadMe that I had typed up). I know nothing is wrong with the readme because our two other friends had done it successfully and connected to the server. I believe it crashes when he attempts to connect to the server. If anyone would like to help me out as I have no server admins to go to, (because that would be me) it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

I have copied and pasted the full report here:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
Posted by avatar
Ethos_x
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

4 replies

09/18/2019 11:17 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Star Craft Network
Have him switch to Java 7 and then delete all the player data that matches your friends UUID for the server. Soo he can rejoin as a "New Player"
09/16/2019 8:05 pm
Level 20 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
use java 7 or 1.7
09/16/2019 8:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ethos_x
Hes using java 8 right? I had him downgrade to java 7, but he said he had ended up playing 1.14.4 after doing so.
09/17/2019 12:18 am
Level 20 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
for minecraft versions lower than 1.7.10 use java 7, for anything inclusind and newer than 1.7.10 use java 8 otherwise issues come up

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome