CyburNetwork

Im_Flamey's Avatar Im_Flamey6/14/14 9:00 pm
1 emeralds 50
Need Smart and intelligent people to help with my server. Need People Good With Essentials, Groupmanager, perrmission(still in the groupmanager catagoery), and prison. All people that voleteer and do the right thing will get moderator rank on the server.
Next, need Builders. i need prison mines built and shops built aswell as some IG shops for plots. Next Need ONE Developer I Willl Pick Aswell As A Co-Owner I Need Someone To Check Server Works Perfectly And Ports Are Set Up Corectly. Next Need Website Builders, Like With Buycraft And the staff application and the forums and the shops and paypal donations. Next Need planers, Planers Will Get Directions From Me And Give Them To The Workers Note : Do Not Abuse Powers. Everybody Will get a Award plus the people that donate money for the server. the people that do not get chosen theres a little thing that you can do donate at least 5$ dollars and get a special rank when server is up this rank is greater then the highest donor rank TritonLord which cost $500 but this is only $5. all staff-helpers will aswell get this rank. rank will be called cyburdonor and will not be buyable in the server shop when server is up. Thank You For Listing And A big Thanks To Minecraft Planet For These Awesome Forums Link For Donation Will Be At End And I Need One More Helper That Is A Plugin Master . Copyright Server Name Can Not Be Copyied In Any Way. Link: http://tinyurl.com/cyburdonation email: andrewelasri@gmail.com comment or email me email is perfered because its easier to get notified.
Im_Flamey
Level 1 : New Explorer