Disabled Touchpad

Blitszy_60's Avatar Blitszy_601/12/20 8:26 am
1/26/2020 11:17 am
CrazyblocksTechnologies's Avatar CrazyblocksTechnologies
Hello, There I Have A Lenovo Laptop And It Was Fine. Nothing Was Wrong With It There's Only 4.00 GB Of RAM (3.88 GB Usable) And A Bad System. It's Not The Best But's It's Very New. It's 4 Years Old And When I Got Minecraft On It The Experience Was HORRIBLE. There's An Error On It Which Disables My ELAN Touchpad When I Walk Or Run I Just Can't Swing My Sword Or Dig. It's Really Annoying Because PvP Looks Really Fun! But It's IMPOSSIBLE To Play With This Error. Please Find Solutions. Now I Know There's Another Post About This But It's Outdated And The Answers Are Like Just On Windows 8 But I'm On Windows 10. I Would Be Very Grateful If You Helped Me.
Blitszy_60
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/26/2020 10:34 am
Level 23 : Expert Procrastinator
Energy Master
what karrrthus explained, and i would also recommend the logitech m310, its nice, wireless, cheap, and battery life is good.
01/26/2020 7:16 am
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
Personally Elan Touchpad drivers has always been an issue with all their gesture controls and interactions and all that, i ended up uninstalling them and jsut using the default windows drivers for the touchpad , and i just use that laptop for work,

this would especially be an issue while gaming, it detects your palms over it, your wrist, certain finger combinations etc, its a mess

i played minecraft for years with a touchpad, it isnt worth it, disable the touchpad and buy a cheap wired/wireless mouse (if money is the issue)
01/26/2020 10:06 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon
RobertPlayz9157HUN
I recommend wired because what if the battery goes out during a match with the wireless one.
01/13/2020 5:22 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Crazychicken2
free up space and WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO USE A TOUCH PAD, after 2 years my laptop (which im using now) has a wierd bug where sometimes touch pad works then doesnt when it feels like it,

G E T A M O U S E

trust me if you get the touch pad working good luck doing pvp without a mouse
01/26/2020 6:31 am
Blitszy_60
K
01/26/2020 9:48 am
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
HopperElecYT
Oh, so my 5 genuine points and 2 complaints was 'so rude' but this guy complaining that you're still using a touchpad for Minecraft is a completely fine point that 100% helps you with your issue? Seems legit
01/12/2020 9:04 am
HopperElecYT
1. Please stop capitalizing every single word in your sentences.
2. 4 years isn't new.
3. Could you please be a bit more specific about which system you have? There's hundreds of Lenovo laptops.
4. This isn't an issue with Minecraft. Most old laptops do this because the keyboard and mouse use the same input to make the laptop smaller so it means that you can't use the mouse and keyboard at the same time most of the time. Get used to it.
5. The version of Windows doesn't matter. If someone gives a solution for Windows 8, you can use similar steps to do the same on Windows 10, however unless you are using a modern laptop or Gaming laptop, there's probably not going to be a fix.
6. 4GB of RAM is quite a lot for a laptop 4 years old. Most modern PCs only have 8GB and laptop's struggle to have the same amount of RAM, let alone one 4 years old.
7. If you're going to mention how much RAM you have on your system, please say how much you actually have dedicated to MInecraft otherwise this information is useless.
01/26/2020 11:17 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
CrazyblocksTechnologies
I have a Lenovo ThinkPad from that time (2014) with 24 GB of RAM, a good thing to try is to clean the mousepad then reboot the system
01/26/2020 6:31 am
Blitszy_60
Sorry like don't have to be so rude
01/26/2020 9:47 am
HopperElecYT
So you asked a question and took 2 weeks to check back on it? Also, while yes I was a bit mad about you asking a question not at all related to Minecraft on planetminecraft, I was not exactly 'so rude' and, like illdeletethis said, most of that was genuine points that could explain why you're having these issues.
01/26/2020 7:52 am
Level 24 : Expert Architect
illdeletethis
he was not rude you slenderbrain, he asked specifically the questions needed for solving this, and gave possible reasons for why it may not be solvable
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome