Does anyone know good free server hosting?

BackslashGamer's Avatar BackslashGamer5/23/20 4:09 pm
6/11/2020 5:45 am
GraySlicerAnimations's Avatar GraySlicerAnimations
Hi! Does anyone know any free server hosting? I am looking for a different one than aternos. I am planning to start a server. I got scammed 2$ for my last one... Anyways. Thanks.
BackslashGamer
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/11/2020 5:45 am
Level 24 : Expert Artist
GraySlicerAnimations
There are many free sites out there, but they don't work very well and have some very restrictive limits. For reliable server hosting, you should either pay for it or host it yourself.
05/24/2020 10:50 am
Level 35 : Artisan Ladybug
ioblu
If you're planning on starting a server, you should be prepared to spend money. If it's just for you and your friends, I recommend self-hosting it. There are plenty of tutorials for that, just google them.
05/24/2020 3:58 am
Level 73 : Legendary Modder
dreamCritting
There's minehut (which doesn't let you have mods or upload a world) it's not great but if you just want to have a world with less than 10 people you could try using it.
05/23/2020 7:36 pm
Level 20 : Expert Mage
Magezky
Completely free server hosting is really rare. This is due to the fact the hosting company, either owns or rents "server machines" which costs a lot of money. I'm pretty sure Aternos gives you a free server with limited slots and RAM if you watch adds or something like that. I suggest finding a Minecraft server which features player servers or try hosting from YOUR own computer.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome