1

No Drops!

nahtnam •7/18/13 7:52 am
•
99
•
7/18/2013 11:47 pm
Hi,
I am looking for a way to make it so that when people die they lose their items, but it does not drop on the floor. This is for KitPvP
Posted by
nahtnam
Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

xXredeemerXx
• 07/18/2013 11:47 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Pokémon
Try using creative control, it might allow it to be applicible for players in survival, worth a shot.
1
nahtnam
• 07/18/2013 11:26 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
I dont need mobs to spawn in that specific world. I need it so that players can pvp and what not, and not drop their items but still lose it. So is there a way to halt-activity in a specific world?
1
aman207
• 07/18/2013 12:47 pm
• Level 40 : Master Cake
Well you could /halt-activity but then mobs don't spawn.
1

Welcome