1

Error which is disconnecting me from servers

MineOut •11/18/13 6:24 pm
•
1.5k
•
11/19/2013 10:49 pm
Hi guys, lately my favorite server came back up and I have been getting kicked off from an error:
Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException : java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 7732
Any help is great!

I've already tried to restart my router; Didn't work.
Posted by
MineOut
Level 36 : Artisan Narwhal
59

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

11

11/19/2013 10:37 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
MineOut
• 11/19/2013 10:40 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Narwhal
Thanks, I didn't really know where to put this. At first I thought I thought it was something I could do to my computer to fix it, or router.
1
MineOut
• 11/18/2013 7:52 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Narwhal
Thanks, but none of these are my problems. At least I don't think, the server is 1.6.4 but is allowing 1.7.2 players to join.
1
Leeberator
• 11/19/2013 3:50 pm
• Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
That means that it's using the packet-spoof version of Spigot that's out there. The packets must not be being sent/received correctly all the time, and as a result you are being disconnected.
1
MineOut
• 11/19/2013 6:01 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Narwhal
The thing is...I'm the only one being effected by this.
1
Z645
• 11/18/2013 7:18 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Geek
When these commetors say craftbukkit, I hope they mean vanilla mc. There is no 1.7.2 craftbukkit anywhere, just vanilla xD

But anyways, 1.7.2 has many bugs as you can see, which mojabg should fix soon before problems arise.
1
The Gaming Grunts
• 11/18/2013 7:07 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Pokémon
Is it a Bukkit server? If so, there isn't an official 1.7.2 CraftBukkit build out yet. Any bukkit server you see using 1.7.2 CraftBukkit is using a modified version. These modified versions are unstable and can cause many problems, including connection issues.
1
cdriza
• 11/19/2013 10:47 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Unless its on gldesert, a bukkit dev made a cb build (sort of stable) for them.
1
Leeberator
• 11/18/2013 7:09 pm
• Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
This.

The "1.7.2" versions of "Craftbukkit" are packet-spoofing versions of Spigot for 1.6.4, hence the bad packet error for your disconnection.

Not much you can do except ask the owner to downgrade to normal 1.6.4, or just live with the issue until Craftbukkit actually updates.
1
cdriza
• 11/19/2013 10:49 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Actually its out, for some servers ex: gld.bz
1
G0dlyCheese
• 11/18/2013 7:04 pm
• Level 48 : Master Pegasus
It's 1.7.2 being a buttface.
1
bebolopez
• 11/18/2013 6:51 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Is the server a mod server? Is you connection to your wireless good? Are you using a different ip addres? did you get ban or tempban? All of these could be causing the issue.
Hope this helped!
1

Welcome