1

Faction tag help

StunningPvP •3/25/14 10:20 pm
•
142
•
3/26/2014 4:36 pm
I'm a dev on a server which i'm normally pretty good at but i'm stuck on something. I don't know how to get faction tags like the name of a person faction before their permissions group.

I'm using the most recent version of both essentials and factions. Any help would be appreciated
Posted by
StunningPvP
Level 20 : Expert Nerd
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Mayoz
• 03/25/2014 11:20 pm
• Level 29 : Expert System
Look at the Essentials Chat and then Factions APIs. Factions should have a method for getting a string name of a player's faction and then in Essentials chat you should be able to format the chat to your needs.
1
StunningPvP
• 03/26/2014 4:36 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Nerd
Yeah i have been looking at the factions information on the new string. I'm pretty sure i'm typing exactly what it says but then it doesn't work.
1

Welcome