1

Factions or no?

jiffycraft •10/15/13 7:47 pm
•
111
•
10/17/2013 12:34 pm
Guys I'm having some problems with my server. I can get people on but I can not get them to stay on. Some one suggested that factions would keep people on my server, BUT I hate factions and so do my staff. Is there anything I can do to keep players on other than factions and if factions is the only way.. should I do it?
Posted by
jiffycraft
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

jiffycraft
• 10/17/2013 12:34 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
alright
1
jiffycraft
• 10/17/2013 11:29 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
Maybe i will get a custom plugin that no one else has
1
viktorhubinette
• 10/17/2013 12:11 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Network
yes thats a realy good idea and try to get a rank up system in that plugin or somthing that will keep your players playing it even after the got bored of it
1
jiffycraft
• 10/16/2013 1:48 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
Thanks
1
viktorhubinette
• 10/16/2013 11:07 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Network
i woud sugest a system where ppl can rank up or some kind of power you get after a while of playing and have a great comunity maby creating a simple forum.
get something that other servers does not have. get your own thing.
iv been a server owner for a while and its hard in the beginning but advertise your server. so if its a new server put some ads up (if you have money). and having good quality (lag free) server will keep them on pm me for tips on how your server can get these things.
1
Rice
• 10/16/2013 6:47 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Taco
Completely agree. Factions is used by thousands of servers and makes it just any old server that you'll find everywhere else.
1

Welcome