1

Factions plugin help

MineCraft88levi •11/11/14 4:45 pm
•
149
•
11/12/2014 7:46 pm
Hi people. So yea, I recently got the factions plugin for my server. I have everything set up. However it doesn't seem to be working..I have the latest version of mcore and vault installed so I'm not really sure what the problem is.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Posted by
MineCraft88levi
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
8

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

SomeonePrivate
• 11/12/2014 3:47 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
best faction version is 1.6.9.5 for mc version 1.6.x and it works on 1.7
1
Karbru
• 11/12/2014 3:21 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Do you have mcore installed?
1
MineCraft88levi
• 11/12/2014 7:46 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Network
Did you read the whole post?
1
NovaGamingBrian
• 11/12/2014 12:02 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
dont use the one whit mcore its heavily buggy
1
camman00
• 11/11/2014 5:04 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
is there any errors in the console?
1
MineCraft88levi
• 11/12/2014 9:14 am
• Level 13 : Journeyman Network
Nope, that's why I'm confused.
1

Welcome