1

Factions spawner plugin.

7Wggun •2/4/15 4:05 pm
•
1.9k
•
2/10/2015 10:02 am
Ok I haven't found any good spawner plugins at all, ccSpawners won't work Spawner won't work I need help please, Thanks.
Posted by
7Wggun
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

7Wggun
• 02/08/2015 2:33 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I need to do both so should I go Buyspawners and SilkSpawners?
1
d1One
• 02/10/2015 10:02 am
• Level 18 : Journeyman Button Pusher
Yeah why not? try it them, config them and see if it fits your needs, if not look for other plugins.
1
d1One
• 02/06/2015 2:39 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Button Pusher
Depends what are you trying to do with spawners?
If you want player to be able to mine them then SilkSpawners are your answer.
If you plan on selling them to players you can use essentials signs... or more advanced plugins for it.
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/spawnergui/
http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/buyspawners.2879/
http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/letsb ... ners.2846/
1
NovaGamingBrian
• 02/05/2015 2:01 am
• Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
SilkSpawners
1
7Wggun
• 02/04/2015 5:41 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
BUMP!
1

Welcome