1

Favorite server type?

Jack_Candy •11/1/13 3:07 pm
•
163
•
11/4/2013 8:43 pm
I'm just wondering what your favorite server type is.
Posted by
Jack_Candy
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

Jack_Candy
• 11/04/2013 8:43 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
bump
1
Jack_Candy
• 11/01/2013 4:14 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
My favorite is towny
1
Trishh_
• 11/01/2013 3:26 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
I love faction pvp with pvp games as well for fun times
1
GreenSonicWave
• 11/01/2013 3:25 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Ranger
I just like plain ol' survival. With plugins of course. There are very fun-- especially if you find the right kind. There are hard to find, though.
1
Darthmineboy
• 11/01/2013 3:15 pm
• Level 35 : Artisan Network
For survival I prefer Towny
1
Ace Ginger
• 11/01/2013 3:14 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
I like creative showcase servers; seeing what great builders are up to and things.
1
leftybeaver128
• 11/01/2013 3:12 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
Wooooo Towny!

First type of server I ever went on... and still my favorite type to this day.

Really hard to find a good one though :/
1
FlareOfPhoenix
• 11/01/2013 3:10 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Unicorn
I prefer something different. I love it when I can find a zombie survival server with the undead crawling around a city and it is constantly night! oh, I love-it-love-it-love-it!
1

Welcome