Find some datapack

arKanSMC's Avatar arKanSMC8/31/19 3:42 am
1 emeralds 140 5
8/31/2019 8:57 am
Taruyroiii's Avatar Taruyroiii
can i know a datapack can put item on head yeah i know there command named /replaceitem but iwant it be survival friendly or uses custom command using /trigger
arKanSMC
Level 38 : Artisan Procrastinator

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2019 5:19 am
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Blob
Taruyroiii
I don't think there are any. Modifying the NBT data of the player is not yet possible in-game. The only way to insert an item to a player's head is to do /replaceitem. Creating a data pack that enables every item to equip to head slot would require tons of /replaceitem commands. There is a hat data pack tho that imitates the Forge mod, if you like it.
08/31/2019 7:55 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
HoboMaggot
its possible with /replaceitem since it doesnt directly replace player nbt
08/31/2019 8:48 am
Taruyroiii
Yeah, but what I was saying is that /data modify could help a lot to simplify things. /replaceitem relies on the Player's input value rather than getting the value from other sources such as chest slots, selected item, etc. This makes it hard or tiresome to do since you have to input all the blocks with /replaceitem commands. Since, /data modify is not yet possible.
08/31/2019 5:28 amhistory
Level 38 : Artisan Procrastinator
arKanSMC
yeah ik its almost 100 block and item and some of that have different properties but i just ask if there have datapack that can put item and block into head
08/31/2019 8:57 am
Taruyroiii
Probably not. If there is any, props for them XD Encoding /replaceitem with every item is tiresome. I wish the future updates will allow us to alter Player's NBT data in-game to make this possible in the most easiest way.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome