1

Forge problems =P

pechee •2/25/16 7:25 pm
•
321
•
2/27/2016 12:37 pm
Hi guys, =P So lately I've been having trouble with forge, every time I join or create a new world it loads, but then it gets stuck in the loading screen... Then later a message comes up & it says Shutting Down Internal Server... I've had this problem before, but when i tried doing what i did last time when i fixed it, it did nothing. I tried deleting my minecraft & repairing it, but no luck. I even tried removing my mods & I wasting lots of my time testing to see if it was the mods.. but of course, nothing. I hope you gusy can come up with LOTS of ideas to help me so.... yeah....
Posted by
pechee
Level 34 : Artisan Strawberry
195

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

jonathanpecany
• 02/27/2016 12:37 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
i had the same problem until i saw a mod that trick me and said it was for forge 1.7.10 but it was also for forge 1.7.2 and that could mass it up. so try that hope this helped.
1
pechee
• 02/27/2016 10:12 am
• Level 34 : Artisan Strawberry
Btw, please before reading my log.. be sure to read it carefully, i have about 25-26 mods installed sooo.... yeah ^-^
1
Jam
• 02/25/2016 10:21 pm
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Artist Network
Might be a bottleneck. PC specs? Mainly RAM, CPU and OS.
1
pechee
• 02/25/2016 8:36 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Strawberry
My log doesn't really shwo anything but I'll have to run minecraft again for it to show my logs again
1
Johnanater
• 02/25/2016 8:25 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Post yer logs
1

Welcome