1

Free Permissions and server help!

_ObiKenobi_ •1/31/13 12:10 pm
•
104
•
1/31/2013 9:42 pm
I am happy to provide help to anyone looking to start a server if you already own one and need help understanding it i can help there to. Or if you cant get your head around permissions i can write them for you.

leave a comment in the thread below and ill get back to you within a day or two
Posted by
_ObiKenobi_
Level 6 : Apprentice Mage
9

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Asal
• 01/31/2013 4:48 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Hello! I would LOVE some help on setting up votifer for my server Let me know!
1
_ObiKenobi_
• 01/31/2013 9:42 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Mage
Hey there Asal, I would be happy to help you. Have you already got a voting plugin or searching for one?
1
codylegge
• 01/31/2013 1:07 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Hello Would you like to add my skype i have a server and need a few people to bepart of the team ill pm you my skype name.
1

Welcome