Game crashes during initialization

VikingKaare's Avatar VikingKaare • 2/22/20 12:45 pm
1 emeralds 155 3
2/25/2020 7:18 am
star_weaver's Avatar star_weaver
Hey, I have made my self a custom modpack. During initialization the game crashes and gives me a window telling me what is wrong, because I have that crash log mod (don't remember the name). Anywho, it tells me what mods are causing issues, which is Mekanism, AE2 addon (I removed it shortly after because it was unnecessarily) and farseek mod (needed for a other mod).

Here is my crashlog
https://paste.dimdev.org/izavaruveg.mccrash

My system specs are as following:
16 GB ram
GTX 1070
i5 7400 3GHz

Could you please tell me (if you guys solved it) how you approach this kind of crash log. I tried searching on the internet after the sentence:
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError:
But I couldn't find any good solutions/answers. What do you need to do to solve this problem?

Thank you for your time, it's much appreciated.
Your sincerly Viking
VikingKaare
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/25/2020 7:18 am
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
I'm putting my money on extra cells being stupid, also you did get your mods through the twitch/curse launcher, or at least know how to get them from official sources yes?
02/22/2020 1:31 pmhistory
Level 34 : Artisan Nerd
PyroCreative
Your Specs are amazing.

SO THERE'S NO PROBLEM WITH YOUR SPECS.

PERIOD.

BUT,
what I see is that the minecraft changelog has shown the use of vertex buffer objects (VBO's) that are responsible for crashing and interfering with the workflow of the program encoded in Java.

What you can consider:
>You might want to start minecraft without the mod installation configured and turn off VBO's
>You may update java to the latest version OR WRITE AND RUN the script with the java version compatible with 1.12.2

What may have happened :

Your code is not binary compatible with the with the old version of Minecraft. Hence, some of the library clients that are not recompiled may throw the exception. MOST PROBABLY you have made some incompatible changes to the library without recompiling the current client code. Which may mean interchanging non-compatible fields and classes with each other.

Hope I helped,
Thy;
PyroCreative :)
02/23/2020 4:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
VikingKaare
Thank you for your reply!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome