1

I got banned from a minecraft server

mintyz •9/8/13 3:01 pm
•
381
•
9/9/2013 5:50 am
Today I was playing on a minecraft server when I found a house I entered and blocked the doors since it was night. I fell down a hole then another I died then typed in chat "what idiot digs holes in their house" someone then replied "do you know thats ******'s house". I typed in "no I didnt" before I could send that my laptop crashed (trusty toshiba ) later today I tried to log on with mine chat and it said I had been banned for 2 days its my fave server and it resets tomorrow. And you can take the things from your old inventory to new. I really dont want the owner or someone to make it so my inventory doesnt transfer please help
Posted by
mintyz
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Jackie1st
• 09/09/2013 5:50 am
• Level 64 : High Grandmaster Hero
Not much we can really do here.
My suggestion would be to contact the admin or a high ranking staff member over there and discuss your ban as long as your respectful (Trust me, getting angry over situations like that never help your case) and didn't actually do anything worth getting banned for they should at the very least hear you out.
1
mintyz
• 09/08/2013 3:05 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Thanks
1
HKDittrich
• 09/08/2013 3:04 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
All I can suggest is to cross your fingers xD
Also, the inventory transfer should work even to temp-banned players, I think I know the plugin that they use... good luck!
1

Welcome