1

Group Manager

squatz1 •6/29/14 2:46 am
•
133
•
7/1/2014 6:26 am
Can anyone find the problem in this groupmanager file it wont work group manager gets lockec.Heres the link for pastebin

http://pastebin.com/cgVDcCdQ



Thanks
Posted by
squatz1
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

Vermon122
• 07/01/2014 6:26 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
Then the next thing I would do is make sure GroupManager is the version that works with your jar.
1
ReeceMC
• 06/30/2014 11:49 am
• Level 1 : New Network
Hi Vermon, the one I sent to him is fully working.
1
Vermon122
• 06/29/2014 9:10 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
Hello, Squatz, I noticed that a lot of your permission nodes were different in each group. Make sure that you're not repearing inheritances and make sure all your nodes are correct. Another problem is the spacing could be messed up use this online yaml parser, It'll tell you where the problems are and what line they are on etc.

https://yaml-online-parser.appspot.com/
1
ReeceMC
• 06/29/2014 3:32 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
Hi Squatz,

If you send me a link to the error in the console I may be able to see what the problem is.
1
squatz1
• 06/29/2014 12:38 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Still not working can someone help
1
squatz1
• 06/29/2014 10:43 am
• Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Thanks a ton man
1
ReeceMC
• 06/29/2014 3:26 am
• Level 1 : New Network
Hi There,

I checked out your GroupManager Configuration and fixed it up for you.

Place this in your Groups file:
http://pastebin.com/eE6twtRR
1

Welcome