1
Group manager help!!!
Hello i recently made a server and i want to change which side the rank is on ex:
Notch[Mod] = no
[Mod]Notch = yes
so can you make the rank on the left side not the right please reply.
Notch[Mod] = no
[Mod]Notch = yes
so can you make the rank on the left side not the right please reply.
7
Can you show me the format of the ranks? (copy and paste your permission file here)
ill upload a copy of my essentials file its got all the chat prefix/suffix's that i use and its all ready to go all ull need to do is go into it and change the rank names from what ever to what ever
the rank names r on line 490-501
http://www.mediafire.com/?zw5oudq457bzsuq
thats if u want to use it
the rank names r on line 490-501
http://www.mediafire.com/?zw5oudq457bzsuq
thats if u want to use it
get a permisions plugin like pex or group manager, i recomend group manager as the commands and things are easyer to remember but pex is easyer to set the ranks and commands
Pex breaks plugins and works against Bukkit instead of with it. I do not recommend it.
Though back on topic, OP. You would want to change the Prefix to a given rank.
The Prefix is what comes before a name, [Owner] Delta7x for example. A suffix is what comes after the name.
To change this we would look at:
And make sure that only the Prefix has text in it, not the suffix.
(This is also safe to copy and paste into your groups.yml document. Just make sure that it goes under inheritance otherwise I'm not certain it would work correctly)
Though back on topic, OP. You would want to change the Prefix to a given rank.
The Prefix is what comes before a name, [Owner] Delta7x for example. A suffix is what comes after the name.
To change this we would look at:
info:
prefix: '&6[Owner] '
build: true
suffix: ''
And make sure that only the Prefix has text in it, not the suffix.
(This is also safe to copy and paste into your groups.yml document. Just make sure that it goes under inheritance otherwise I'm not certain it would work correctly)
Thank you allot. Also you seem like someone ho know's a thing or two would you like to apply on my server for staff? link: spiral-faction-t307253.html
Afraid not =p, I have a server that I have to watch over myself =p
However I did subscribe to you so that if you need any help you can easily contact me!
However I did subscribe to you so that if you need any help you can easily contact me!
I use group manager and the rank is on the right side not the left and i don't know how to change it
