1
Group Manager Permissions Help
So guys, I need some help.
I'm trying to set up permissions for a server I'm starting. I've watched video after video trying to figure out where I went wrong. If anyone would be willing to review the file and let me know what's wrong with it, I would greatly appreciate it. Add me on skype preston.spangler or email me at yourmomcraft@gmail.com and we will go from there.
Thanks you all
Coming soon,
YourMomCraft;)
I'm trying to set up permissions for a server I'm starting. I've watched video after video trying to figure out where I went wrong. If anyone would be willing to review the file and let me know what's wrong with it, I would greatly appreciate it. Add me on skype preston.spangler or email me at yourmomcraft@gmail.com and we will go from there.
Thanks you all
Coming soon,
YourMomCraft;)
4
The permissions are all scrwed up. There's not one exact problem. Some people have the commands they'er supposed to have and I don't have ones im supposed to have and it's just all messed up. :/ Here's the config.
groups:
Guest:
default: true
prefix: '[Guest]'
suffix: ''
permissions:
- bukkit.command.list
- bukkit.command.help
- -bukkit.command.version
- -bukkit.command.plugins
- modifyworld.chat
- modifyworld.sprint
Member:
prefix: '[Member]'
suffix: ''
permissions:
- bukkit.command.version
- bukkit.command.plugins
- modifyworld.*
- bottle.use
- bottle.max
- bottle.reload
- imonies.pay
- quickshop.use
- quickshop.create.sell
- quickshop.create.buy
- quickshop.create.double
- quickshop.create.changeprice
- rtp.rtp
inheritance:
- Guest
Admin:
prefix: '[Admin]'
suffix: ''
permissions:
- bukkit.command.kick
- bukkit.command.ban.*
- bukkit.command.unban.*
- buildersplot.*
- imonies.*
- -imonies.empty
- quickshop.*
- rtp.*
- worldedit.*
- worldguard.*
- lockette.*
inheritance:
- Member
Owner:
prefix: '[Owner]'
suffix: ''
permissions:
- permissionsex.*
- '*'
inheritance:
- Admin
users:
prestospan:
group:
- Owner
poohead456yy:
group:
- Owner
groups:
Guest:
default: true
prefix: '[Guest]'
suffix: ''
permissions:
- bukkit.command.list
- bukkit.command.help
- -bukkit.command.version
- -bukkit.command.plugins
- modifyworld.chat
- modifyworld.sprint
Member:
prefix: '[Member]'
suffix: ''
permissions:
- bukkit.command.version
- bukkit.command.plugins
- modifyworld.*
- bottle.use
- bottle.max
- bottle.reload
- imonies.pay
- quickshop.use
- quickshop.create.sell
- quickshop.create.buy
- quickshop.create.double
- quickshop.create.changeprice
- rtp.rtp
inheritance:
- Guest
Admin:
prefix: '[Admin]'
suffix: ''
permissions:
- bukkit.command.kick
- bukkit.command.ban.*
- bukkit.command.unban.*
- buildersplot.*
- imonies.*
- -imonies.empty
- quickshop.*
- rtp.*
- worldedit.*
- worldguard.*
- lockette.*
inheritance:
- Member
Owner:
prefix: '[Owner]'
suffix: ''
permissions:
- permissionsex.*
- '*'
inheritance:
- Admin
users:
prestospan:
group:
- Owner
poohead456yy:
group:
- Owner
I'll have a look at your config.yml, if you're willing to paste it into this topic.
And, what exactly is the problem?
And, what exactly is the problem?
I have no idea what this pastie thing is..
I'd be willing to look at it via http://pastie.org if you'd like.
