1

GroupManager Help!

DatFox •1/4/15 11:12 am
•
161
•
1/4/2015 12:41 pm
I dunno if it's for discussion or about servers so it's kinda both.. ;/

Anyways, today my server has the ranks when I do /listgroups, but when I list anyone who was not on that time it works, I was on that time so it does not work, I have the permisisons, but we do not have the prefix so [Owner] says [Member] when I do /manuadd EnderPvPsYT Owner

It worked just before, was on when it went off..
If anyone needs the IP let me know.
Posted by
DatFox
Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
22

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

DatFox
• 01/04/2015 11:35 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
167.114.64.66:25586
Help please!
1
cherryzpvp
• 01/04/2015 11:23 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Hello DatFox i am happy to do all of your ranks for you just reply to this with the ip and ill be on.
1
DatFox
• 01/04/2015 12:41 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
come on?
1
roNiN_
• 01/04/2015 11:22 am
• Level 13 : Journeyman Blacksmith
You would do /mangaddv owner prefix [prefix]

This is probably due to you having the ranks in the default inheritance list, and since the ranks have no prefix, they sue the one from member.

I hope that helped.
1
Adam03cool
• 01/04/2015 11:14 am
• Level 30 : Artisan Zombie
Hi i can help you just give me the ip then i help you out
1
DatFox
• 01/04/2015 11:40 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
167.114.64.66:25586
1

Welcome