1

Guidance to success

Wilsgaard •1/29/17 11:43 pm
•
208
•
2/6/2017 8:48 am
Hello friends, I've been thinking about this for a while and have been interesting to me for a while, but I've never finished it.
I'm wondering what would be the BEST way to create a server, interesting and special towards other? I personally have experience setting up all the basics, coding to a basic amount and doing all the needed things to set it up to its needed state, beyond that I'm unsure. What would you guys suggest to do? Much love.
Posted by
Wilsgaard
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Wilsgaard
• 02/06/2017 8:48 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Yeah, I used to have a sucessful Garry's mod server which I enjoy playing on, but as I got burned out I began slacking on fixing bugs ect which I can advice any new server owners to not do. Don't play a lot of Minecraft if you're getting kind of bored.

Personally thinking seeking money is a bad choice, this will make you a greedy person which will inflict on your playerbase. Therefore I am not, I have enough money to be honest. Thank you for your advice.
1
C1PHER_
• 02/06/2017 8:18 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Create a server that you yourself enjoy playing on, whatever it is. People can smell it from miles away if you just want their money and even though you might receive a few donations the server won't stick.
1

Welcome