Having Issue with 1.15.2 Server

Ruhenlos's Avatar Ruhenlos3/27/20 3:51 pm
3 emeralds 169 7
3/28/2020 11:56 am
Ruhenlos's Avatar Ruhenlos
Guys i really need help with my server.
Most of stair blocks, trapdoors and walls disappear upon placement?! If in Survival mode, they are removed from inventory upon placement (which never happens when problem is caused by worldguard protected area)

Hope someone helps soon! <3
Ruhenlos
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/27/2020 7:41 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
iNyght
You are using WorldGuard?

Most likely you have build disabled everywhere, not just in the protected area.
type /rg flag [region name here] build allow

Hope this helps. If it doesn't respond with my information here, or msg me on discord iNyght#5439 and I will try and help
03/27/2020 8:40 pm
Ruhenlos
Well your guess that i had build set to deny was correct,however setting it to allow didn't fix the problem

plugins that i have installed:

LuckPerms;WorldEdit;PluginConstructionAPI;Skript;LoginSecurity;Clearlagg;Automessage;Worldborder;Holographic displays;WorldGuard;Multi-verse core; more armors; Multiverse-inventories;Referral;MusicMultiverse-portals;Vault;GriefPrevention; ChestShop; VaultChatFormatter; EssentialsX; Deadchest; DiscordSRV; AdvancedTeleport

so usually, when i upload plugins i upload a bunch of them at time. The last bunch of plugins i uploaded before the problem had arisen contained:

Loginsecurity ; MoreArmors; Automessage ; Skript
03/28/2020 9:46 am
iNyght
Ok,
Based on what I know right now, Skript has the ability to block building.
I think one of two things is happening:

1. You have a setting or command active in Skript that is blocking building
2. The building permission commands in Skript and WorldGuard are not compatible and are causing coding issues.

Either way, I will do a little more research on the both of them and come back when I have a little more information.
You are running plugins through Bukkit, correct?
03/28/2020 9:51 am
iNyght
Also, what do you have coded in your skript. Did you make it, or did you find a pre-made Skript online. If you could just let me know what code or plugins you have running script so I could take a look at them that would be great.
03/28/2020 11:56 am
Ruhenlos
Okay i fixed it. It was Skript that caused the problem. Thanks a lot for helping me!
03/28/2020 10:17 am
Ruhenlos
Skripts directory contains only the default ones that come with the plugin, but all of them are prefixed with a hyphen which mean they are disabled
03/28/2020 10:12 am
Ruhenlos
Yes i am running the lugins through Bukkit. Also i haven't touched in skript anything yet,so its all to default settings. Ill jump over and see whether there are any codes in the skrpt pugin directory
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome