Hello permission Help... Few Problems.. I am so new at this.

Nosfuratu79's Avatar Nosfuratu795/2/13 10:57 pm
5/3/2013 7:50 pm
Nosfuratu79's Avatar Nosfuratu79
Hello,
I am having and issue with out server ...and our plugin guy isnt on much anymore.. I own and manage a gaming commuinilty Mc Server....

we use 39 plugins.. No issues .. and we always make sure there isnt any errors.....
main ones are: Worldedit, PermissionsEX, essentials , protocoilib,vault, mcmmo,jobs,muilti-vers, muilty vers core and muilt-vers-inventorys

The problems that i am having are:
1: Enabling Lava permissions.. for donators only. in skyworld only.. but not main world.. When i enable lava in the essentials underblack list, it will enable for the whole server... I just want lava enable for skyworld only??
2: Enabling beacons to all players , no one can place beacons .
3: FIXED !
4: Shutting off fly to every player in skyblock except Admins Senior admin.. but allowing fly in the rest of the worlds
5: The trade plugin is Loaded on the server but .. only staff can use it .. no other groups ?

I am 32 an electrical tech.. live n cali.. I am trying to learn everything i can about each plugin but I am lost with permissions like this ... Our server is live and host over 40 people at any given time.. If you can find yourself available to help me in these forums i will appreciate it .

Jayson
cali
look forward to the help.
Nosfuratu79
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Nosfuratu79
05/03/2013 7:50 pm
bump.. and thank you so far
jayson
DtigerCSK
05/02/2013 11:41 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pokemon
Use per world permissions for most of these.
Negate usage of lava in mainworld with ModifyWorld, which should have came with PermissionsEX.
If you mean fly as in using fly mods not /fly, negate the permission for that in Skyblock, but if you're using /fly, not really sure how to do that.
For the trade plugin, type /pl and check if the plugin name is red. If it is, it's broken. If it's not, check logs, commands for the plugin, etc.
Nosfuratu79
05/03/2013 12:34 am
Ok first off... as for beacons.. where would i edit or add the permissions for beacons under what Plugin Worldedit ? or permissions ex ?

As for the /fly command thats what i am talking bout.. i would like to shut off /fly command to ever player but admins and up, only on skyblock.. we use the default fly command for free in game.. but we dont want players flying in skyblock .. any advice ?
the trade program is installed correctly.. but when i try to use the /trade command it works but only to staff or OP no one else has the rights ??

Most important ** as for lava... how do i enable lava ? i will look in to what you said.. I noticed the skyblock came with a black list ? and in worldguard theres a blacklist for lava
I was able to turn lava on but it activated for everyworld.. I have.. I jsut want lava enabled for skyblock world ?! help ?

jayson
P.s thanks so much for working with me .. if i can comment or give you stars or something i will
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome